A full-color lithographed map of the complete cadastral area of Brzesko (also called Briegel or Brigel), surveyed in 1847 and incorporating the hamlets of Brzezowiec and Słotwina (today absorbed into suburbs). This is a final-state cadastral map showing building and land parcel numbers. The map is very worn but has been carefully conserved, and clearly shows details such as the maturing market square, churches and a likely synagogue, a Christian cemetery and both old and new Jewish cemeteries. Revisions in red to this map include the expansion of the new Jewish cemetery plus extensive other land parcel divisions for residences and farming. This historic paper map is preserved by the Archiwum Narodowe w Krakowie.