A near-complete cadastral map of the town of Borysław (Борислав, Boryslav, Boryslaw), undated but probably 1850~1855. The map images are from an archive photocopy of a well-worn printed map; the map is complete except for one missing sheet including the title block and covering the mostly rural west side of the cadastral area. The town had developed along the river and two parallel roads, so there is not yet a visible market center. This map predates the establishment of a Jewish cemetery in town, but there is a small local Catholic church and cemetery. Houses and land parcels are numbered throughout the map. At the time the town was surveyed, Borysław was closely allied with the larger nearby town of Drohobycz. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).