A complete full-color cadastral map of the village of Borodczyce (Бородчиці, Borodchytsi), surveyed and lithographed in 1846. This is a final-stage map including building and land parcel numbers, and with numerous redline revisions to parcels made sometime after 1846. There was no visible center in 1846 (nor is there one today) but the village was compact and organized along roads and the Dnister River, with a wooden church and a small Christian cemetery. The revisions also show the outline of a larger wooden church built in 1875, now a 150-year-old regional heritage site. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv.