Town center excerpt of a full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Bohorodczany (Богородчани, Bohorodchany, Brotchin, בראטשין), surveyed in 1851 and updated/lithographed in 1878. Heavily annotated by a succession of Austrian and later Polish administrators, the sheets of this copy were quartered and hard-backed for travel or a field update. The full town cadastral map shows a well-developed town center and market square, two churches and a monastery, a Jewish cemetery, and a stadium. Buildings and land parcels are each numbered. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).