A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Bobowa (Bobov, בּאָבּאָוו) on the Biała River, surveyed and mapped in 1847 together with the enclaved village of Berdechów just to the north. This is a final-state cadastral map including land and building parcel numbers but no house numbers. Extensive redline revisions from an unknown later date include right of way for a rail line and its station. Although small, the town shows mature development with a rectangular market center, two nearby churches and a Christian cemetery, plus a large synagogue and Jewish cemetery to serve the prominent Hasidic dynasty and its community which originated here. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.