Partial cadastral map of the town of Bołszowce (Більшівці, Bil'shivtsi, Bolszowce), from 1846. Cloth-backed, folded, and bound into a compact book for portability, with hand-written annotations. The town center includes a market square and monastery. Properties are double-numbered, suggesting overlapping cadastral number systems. About two-thirds of the original map survives in the archive, all of which is presented here. Because the map is worn at the section edges, for this stitch the sections were trimmed but not blended. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).