A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the village of Białoboki, surveyed in 1849 and lithographed in 1852. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered. The village is small, with only around 100 numbered buildings (only a handful built of stone), but interesting features include the ruin of a legendary castle (the white stone sides of which may have given the village its name), a canal and mill, and a collection of large buildings which once belonged to a significant estate. Białoboki is about 20 kilometers from Kańczuga, and is part of the Kańczuga Nearby Villages Project. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.