Complete cadastral map of the town of Brzeżany (Бережани, Berezhany, Brzezan), from 1846. Cloth-backed, folded, and bound into a compact book for portability; the map is very worn at section edges. Re-ambulated and heavily annotated with redline corrections and updates; the map shows overlapping numbering systems. Mapped features of the town include the Brzeżany castle and grounds, a market square and hall, a Bernardine monastery, an urban park, several churches and a synagogue, numerous Potocki family properties, and the town's large artificial lake (the 'Golden Pond', uncolored on this map, between Siolko and Kasztalówka). This historic paper map is preserved by the State Archives of Ternopil Oblast (Ukraine).