A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Baranów Sandomierski (Baranow, Baranov, Barniv), surveyed and lithographed in 1850. Land parcels and buildings are all clearly numbered, with heavy redline revisions for a new edition at an unknown later date; one of the revisions is the addition of a sweeping road southeast of the town center, which still exists today. Features of the town shown on this historical map include a well-built town square, a large church and associated cemetery, the town's castle and significant manorial grounds, as well as broad frontage on the Wisła River. The wooden synagogue is north of the town square at building 296, and the Jewish cemetery is just outside the cadastral area to the southeast. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.