An incomplete selectively-colored cadastral map of the town of Andrychów (Andrichau, Andrychau, Yandrichov), surveyed in 1845, lithographed in 1848, and then heavily revised in 1882 based on a new survey. This is a final-stage map showing building and land parcel numbers. Although 30% of the map is missing, including part of the town center, the surviving sections feature an elongated double market square with a St. Florian monument (which did not protect the town center from a devastating fire a decade later). A prominent change in the 1882 update is a new single-track rail line passing south of the town center and linking Kraków to Austrian Silesia and Moravia. This historic paper map is preserved by the Bielsko-Biała Branch of the Polish State Archive in Katowice.